Kloeckner Metals UK are very passionate at developing careers. Our Apprenticeship Programmes provide an excellent opportunity for school or college leavers as well as experienced employees to train on the job in a fascinating industry.
We partner with local colleges across the UK to provide excellent training using unrivalled industry insight. This provides a solid foundation on which to build a successful career in a number of different functions including: Sales, Purchasing and Administration.
We are able to offer Apprenticeships from Level 2 through to level 6 (Degree level) and we will continue to provide other training opportunities throughout your employment.
- Our training programmes and Apprenticeships cover various subjects including: Sales, Purchasing, Administration and Operations.
- Partner with local colleges to provide NVQs with on the job training
- Adult Apprenticeships offered to current employees
If our Learning & Development function had a motto, it could be summed as passionate about developing people
As well as offering Young and Adult Apprenticeships with external providers across the UK, our internal L&D function provides a wide range of development opportunities. Using our internal training resource we develop world class training programmes that rival and even surpass the training provided by any external consultancy.
The development we provide includes engaging group training sessions that are designed to be practical and realistic, drawing on the skills and knowledge of the delegates in the room. We also provide 1-2-1 training sessions as required and dedicated internal bespoke coaching to develop individuals who show potential.
The programme portfolio is continuously being developed and added to
The structured programmes currently on offer are:
- A four day Sales Approach Training programme covering all aspects of the ‘Sales Cycle’.
- A 3 module Leadership programme focusing on managing others, for all line managers in the business.
- A comprehensive Induction programme including a visit to the Head Office and thorough one month follow up activities.
- A HR Essentials programme which takes individuals through the HR basics they need to effectively manage people.
- A 3 module programme for Aspiring Managers, to ensure they are equipped with the skills needed to manage people prior to being given a management position.
Find out more about our exciting opportunities at Kloeckner Metals UK.