Plastisol is a 200-micron PVC paint system on a hot-dipped galvanised steel substrate with a leathergrain emboss. The product is available in an extensive range of colours, is extremely versatile and can be utilised in a wide variety of applications.
- 0.5mm – 1.5mm
- Very good corrosion resistance
- Very good formability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Internal and external applications
- Wide range of colours and gauges ex-stock
- Construction cladding and flashings
- Heating and ventilation
- Garage and Industrial doors
- Portable Accommodation
We offer an unrivalled selection of Leathergrain Plastisol colours from both Tata Steels, and Arcelor Mittal ranges.