REVERSING MILL PLATE - A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE
Kloeckner Metals UK offers a comprehensive stock range of Reversing Mill Plate (RMP) covering specifications for Structural steels, Boiler and Pressure vessel, Off-Shore, Oil and Gas, Wear / Abrasion Resistant Steel accompanied with our in house Profiling, Beveling and Drilling facilities.
All our Reversing Mill Plate is fully traceable and certification to EN.10204 3.1/3.2 and CE or PED* marked as appropriate and is from recognised mills including within the EU. Our central stocks location in Durham in the North East offers nationwide distribution.
*Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 97/23EC)
PLATE GRADES AND RANGE INCLUDE:
Thickness from 6mm and above, widths up to 3500mm and length up to 12000mm.
Structural Plate Grades:
- EN.10025 Part 2 Grades S275JR+AR & S355J2+N
Boiler & Pressure Vessel Plate Grades:
- EN.10028 Grades P265GH & P355NL1/NL2
- ASTM A.516 Grades 60, 65 & 70
- ASME SA.516 Grades 60, 65 & 70
- BS.1501-161 Grade 430B & BS.1501-224 Grade 490BLT50
Off-Shore Plate Grades:
- EN.10225 Grades S355G8+N & S355G10+M
Abrasion / Wear Resistant & Weathering Plate Grades:
- 400 & 450HB