Kloeckner Metals UK offer High Definition Plasma and Oxy-Fuel Profiling processes to complement our range of Reversing Mill, Strip Mill, Offshore and Boiler / Pressure Vessel Plate.
SERVICE & QUALITY
- Volume and Small batch profiling
- Material is fully traceable with mill certification where required
- Quality Assured with all products and services supplied in accordance with BS EN ISO9001
- Certified to ISO 14001 Environmental Management standard
- Fast track delivery
- Water Beds To Minimise Distortion
- Extensive CAD Facilities – DXF and DWG Importing
- All Profiles Fully Fettled and Shrink Wrapped
- Straight Line Burning Facility
- Edge Bevelling & Weld Preparation
- Technical advice given by our experienced Profiling Team
PLASMA & OXY-FUEL PROFILING
Kloeckner Metals UK are able to offer Hot Rolled and Reversing Mill Plate in a market leading range of steel grades and sizes both as full plate or as profiled parts. Significant investment in machinery and handling equipment has established high capacity profiling operations in two sites allowing us to offer a competitive lead time nationwide. The plasma and oxy-fuel cutting service is complimented by on-site drilling and edge preparation capabilities.
The profiling operation is supported by dedicated CAD operations and a Quality function enabling us to fulfil the most demanding or complex requirements.
METAL PROFILING SERVICES:
OXY-FUEL PROFILE CUTTING
- CE Marking to Execution Class 4
- Cutting Capability up to 180mm
- Individual piece weight of 18 tonne
- Multiple head cutting for maximum efficiency
- Standard tolerance +/-3mm, tighter tolerances available on application
PLASMA PROFILE CUTTING
- Hi-Def cutting up to 40mm thick
- Full cutting capabilities up to 3m wide
- Multiple head machines for maximum efficiency
- Standard tolerance +/-2mm, tighter tolerances available on application
- Full plate etching available across all machines
Full weld preparation service available in-house at our flagship Plate & Profiling service centre in Durham.