Klöckner & Co is an international operating company with locations in Europe and America. The Management Board and the Corporate Headquarter Departments in Duisburg, Germany run business activities which are carried out by the country organisations.
The shares of Klöckner & Co SE are admitted to trading on the regulated market segment (Regulierter Markt) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse) with further post-admission obligations (Prime Standard). Klöckner & Co shares are listed in the SDAX®-Index of Deutsche Börse.
ISIN: DE000KC01000; WKN: KC0100; Common Code: 025808576
- One of the largest producer-independent steel and metal distributor and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide.
- Total solutions for companies of any size and from any industry under one roof
- Wide range of services: consulting, procurement, warehousing, processing and distribution
- Extensive distribution and service network with around 140 locations in 13 countries
- Around 7,300 employees
- More than 100,000 customers worldwide
- Group headquarters: Duisburg, Germany
- Turnover in 2021: 4.9 million tons
- Sales in 2021: €7.4 billion
- EBITDA in 2021: €848 million
- 2022 values will be available in March 2023
As a distributor of multi metal products:
- We are producer-independent, which means our customers benefit from our wide range of local and international procurement options
- We guarantee consistently high product and processing quality, with comprehensive product lines for our customers
- We provide our customers with the best total solution, from consulting, procurement, warehousing and processing to distribution. Service is especially important to us
- We supply to meet individual requirements, including 24-hour delivery
- We are close to our customers, both internationally and regionally
- We take care of warehousing for our customers
- We offer our customers long-term business relationships and great access to an international distribution network
Markets, Products & Services
In addition to companies in the construction industry as well as machinery and mechanical engineering, we serve customers in the automotive and chemical industry, shipbuilding and in fields of household appliances, consumer goods and energy.
We offer an extensive range of products, divided into the following categories:
- Long products (e.g. special profiles)
- Flat products (e.g. sheets for shipbuilding and machinery engineering)
- Tubes and hollow sections (e.g. precision steel and seamless heavy wall tubes)
- Stainless steel and quality steel (e.g. high-alloy round steel bars for machinery engineering)
- Aluminum (e.g. sectional steel for mechanical engineering)
- Special products such as plastics, ironware and accessories
For more information about Klöckner & Co click here.