Following the latest Government announcement on new measures to combat Coronavirus we would like to reassure our customers and suppliers that we are still open for business and all our sites are fully operational.
Kloeckner Metals UK closely monitors the situation on a continuous basis and our Coronavirus Steering Committee meets daily to ensure that the pro-active measures we have in place continue to be appropriate and are aligned with Government regulations and NHS advice.
We continue to take steps to minimise the potential risks for our own teams and employees. This includes reinforcing the importance of high standards of personal hygiene, social distancing and we are now operating a robust working from home policy.
Placing your orders online during these unprecedented times will keep you in control of your supply and help you support your operations. Our digital solutions are tailored to both small & large customers. Register for our online service at shop.kloeckner.co.uk
How can you benefit by dealing online:
- Access to over 5500 metal products
- Ability to order online 24/7 even when your Kloeckner sales contact is not available
- Ability to view existing stock, prices and live delivery dates
- Call off your stock via Contract portal
- Request & accept quotes online
- Save time (no need for long winded emails & on hold calls)
Register online TODAY
For Government and NHS advice please visit: