ALUCORE® is an aluminium sandwich-type panel with high rigidity and extremely low weight
In contrast to conventional honeycomb composite panels, the system components, i.e. the “aluminium core” and the coil-coated “aluminium cover sheets” are bonded in a continuous process. The advantages are product quality and surface evenness; the material does not become brittle-hard but shows tough and resilient properties and an excellent peel strength. Following in the footsteps of the ALUCOBOND® trademark, ALUCORE® is the ideal material for a host of applications in transport, architecture or industrial production.
Advantages of Alucore
- High rigidity with low weight
- Visually appealing, even surfaces
- Good air-borne sound insulation
- Different thicknesses and formats
- Particularly well-suited as carrier material for the most differing surfaces and coatings
- Easy to process
- Approvals for specific applications
- Short delivery times
- Cut to size on request
Get in touch with us
We would be happy to help if you have any questions or queries, please get in touch.