ORGANICALLY COATED STEELS
WHY CHOOSE PRE-PAINTED STEEL
We offer an unrivalled range of pre-painted and specialist metallic coated steels through our specialist business unit Organically Coated Steels (OCS). Our mill independence ensures a varied product range of Pre-Metallic Organically Coated Steels which include Plastisol Leathergrain, Smooth and Textured internal/external Polyesters, Laminates including Foodsafe and Wood Grain effects as well as Aluzinc, Magnelis and Galvanised Coated Steels.
Our central location allows us to distribute materials throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe quickly and efficiently. With full ISO 9001 accreditation and a focus on service, OCS prides itself on a high standard of quality and exceeding customer expectations.
Our dedicated and experienced team can offer expert guidance on the selection of the correct product for your application ensuring it meets your requirements.
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
OCS IN-HOUSE SERVICES:
- Supply chain management
- Material processing (including de-coiling / slitting / re-coiling / notching / perforating)
- Full certification and material traceability
- Technical advice and support
The following market sectors are a small selection which currently utilise pre-painted and specialist metallic coated steels:
- Heating and Ventilation
- Doors (Domestic and Industrial)
- Cold Stores and Clean rooms
- Office furniture
- Petrochemical / Off-shore Industry
- Boilers (Domestic and Industrial)