FLAT LASER CUTTING & PRECISION BENDING
Kloeckner’s flat bed laser portfolio includes the latest technology for both fibre and CO₂ processing. We can carry out large volume and small batch profiling and can process ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Metal laser cutting is a thermal cutting process for processing sheet metal. The laser beam is created by the laser source (resonator), conducted by a transport fiber or mirrors in the machine cutting head where a lens focuses it at very high power on a very small diameter.
This focused laser beam meets the sheet metal and melts it. Bystronic uses two types of laser sources: Fiber laser and CO2 laser.
Laser cutting is extremely versatile. In addition to flat materials, tubes and profiles can also be processed by laser cutting systems. Primarily Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium are cut. The thickness of the processed sheet metal ranges from 0.8 to 30mm.
SERVICES & QUALITY
- Volume and small batch profiling
- Material is fully traceable with mill certification where required
- Quality Assured with all products and services supplied in accordance with BS EN ISO9001
- Certified to ISO 14001 Environmental Management standard
- Fast track delivery
- Extensive CAD Facilities – DXF and DWG Importing
- All Profiles Fully Fettled and Shrink Wrapped
- Technical advice given by our experienced Laser Team
- Laser Cutting Metal: Maximum Length 6000mm
- Laser Cutting Metal: Maximum Width 2000mm
- Fibre laser Cutting and CO2 technology
- Maximum Sheet Thickness – Steel 20mm, Stainless 30mm and Aluminium 15mm
- Ability to achieve intricate designs with unparalleled precision
- We can offer bending / pressing of material into bespoke three-dimensional shapes to suit customer requirements
- The Bystronic Xpert press brake has the capability to deliver first class bending results on parts up to 4100mm long, combined with a maximum of 320 tonnes of pressure.
- To prevent cross-contamination we use dedicated tooling for Mild and Stainless Steel.
- We hold CE marking to execution class 4 and ISO 9001