Growing customer demand
Due to growing customers demand for laser cutting services and bending, we have recently invested in a third Flat bed laser and Press brake to allow us to cope with demand and continue to offer a high level service at competitive prices to the whole of the UK.
Laser cutting is a thermal cutting process for processing sheet metal. The laser beam is created by the laser source (resonator), conducted by a transport fiber or mirrors in the machine cutting head where a lens focuses it at very high power on a very small diameter. This focused laser beam meets the sheet metal and melts it. Bystronic uses two types of laser sources: Fiber laser and CO2 laser.
Laser cutting is extremely versatile. In addition to flat materials, tubes and profiles can also be processed by laser cutting systems. Primarily steel, stainless steel and aluminium are cut. The thickness of the processed sheet metal ranges from 0.8 to 20mm.
Services & Quality
- Volume and small batch profiling
- Material is fully traceable with mill certification where required
- Quality Assured with all products and services supplied in accordance with BS EN ISO9001
- Certified to ISO 14001 Environmental Management standard
- Fast track delivery
- Extensive CAD Facilities – DXF and DWG Importing
- All Profiles Fully Fettled and Shrink Wrapped
- Technical advice given by our experienced Laser Team
- Maximum Length 4000mm
- Maximum Width 2000mm
- Fiber laser Cutting and CO2 technology
- Maximum Sheet Thickness – Steel 20mm, Stainless 25mm and Aluminium 15mm
- We can now offer bending / pressing of material into bespoke 3 dimensional shapes to suit customer requirements
- The Bystronic Xpert 320/4100 press brake offers the highest quality product & repeatability using pressure reference technology coupled with with fully automatic crowning
- We hold CE marking to execution class 4 and ISO 9001
Enhancing your manufacturing efficiencies
Water Jet Cutting
For materials that are sensitive to high temperatures
Get in touch with us
We would be happy to help if you have any questions or queries, please get in touch.