TOTAL METALS MANAGEMENT (TMM)
Total Metals Management is a unique value proposition offered to Kloeckner Metals UK customers operating in specialist sectors such as Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Marine, Construction and Mining. Companies that operate in high-tech sectors demand a first-class service and quality standard as well as purchasing metals on a project-by-project basis. The projects require careful management as they can often be complex and demanding, requiring a selection of different alloys combined with a number of value-added processes, which must be managed to a strict timeline and under safe conditions.
- Allows you to focus on your internal efficiencies knowing your metals are already sourced and scheduled
- Kloeckner Metals UK can source, schedule, stock hold and manage safely, all your metal requirements
- Materials can be ordered to your exact specifications and delivered to a location of your choice
- Certainty in quality, cost and lead time places you in control of your supply chain
- Dedicated point of contact responsible for each project
Furthermore we have extensive expertise in working with non-European based procurement departments working on projects that carry materials to a European specifications. Our expertise include:
- Sourcing BS / BS EN / PD / BS EN ISO or BS ISO material, specified in European metric sizes and CE marked material
- Extensive range of products
- Project management from order acceptance to delivery by one dedicated team
- Full support of external Freight Forwarder
Kloeckner Metals UK have developed Total Metals Management concept with key strategic partners in the Nuclear industry – its overriding principles can be aligned to your market/industry sector, source, schedule, stock hold and manage safely, all your quality metal requirements. Materials can be ordered to your specifications and delivered to a location of your choice.