A unique value proposition offered to Kloeckner Metals UK customers
Total Metals Management is a unique value proposition offered to Kloeckner Metals UK customers operating in specialist sectors such as Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Marine, Construction and Mining. Companies that operate in high technological sectors demand a first class service and quality standard as well as purchasing metals on a project by project basis. The projects require careful management as they can often be complex and demanding, requiring a selection of different alloys combined with a number of value added processes, which must be managed to a strict timeline and under safe conditions.
- Allows you to focus on your internal efficiencies knowing your metals are already sourced and scheduled
- Kloeckner Metals UK can source, schedule, stock hold and manage safely, all your metal requirements
- Materials can be ordered to your exact specifications and delivered to a location of your choice
- Certainty in quality, cost and lead time places you in control of your supply chain
- Dedicated point of contact responsible for each project
Furthermore we have extensive expertise in working with non-European based procurement departments working on projects that carry materials to a European specifications. Our expertise include:
- Sourcing BS / BS EN / PD / BS EN ISO or BS ISO material, specified in European metric sizes and CE marked material
- Extensive range of products
- Project management from order acceptance to delivery by one dedicated team
- Full support of external Freight Forwarder
Kloeckner Metals UK have developed Total Metals Management concept with key strategic partners in the Nuclear industry – its overriding principles can be aligned to your market/industry sector, source, schedule, stock hold and manage safely, all your quality metal requirements. Materials can be ordered to your specifications and delivered to a location of your choice.
We operate in all major market sectors in the UK and ROI.
We have invested in SHEQ processes to ensure we deliver high standards...
Get in touch with us
We would be happy to help if you have any questions or queries, please get in touch.