A unique value proposition offered to Kloeckner Metals UK customers
Total Metals Management is a unique value proposition offered to Kloeckner Metals UK customers operating in specialist sectors such as Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence and Marine. Companies that operate in high technological sectors demand a first class service and quality standard as well as purchasing metals on a project by project basis. The projects require careful management as they can often be complex and demanding, requiring a selection of different alloys combined with a number of value added processes, which must be managed to a strict timeline and under safe conditions.
Total Metals Management benefits
- Allows you to focus on your internal efficiencies knowing your metals are already sourced and scheduled
- Kloeckner Metals UK can source, schedule, stock hold and manage safely, all your metal requirements
- Materials can be ordered to your exact specifications and delivered to a location of your choice
- Certainty in quality, cost and lead time places you in control of your supply chain
- Dedicated point of contact responsible for each project
Kloeckner Metals UK have developed this concept with key strategic partners in the Nuclear industry – its overriding principles can be aligned to your market/industry sector, source, schedule, stock hold and manage safely, all your quality metal requirements. Materials can be ordered to your specifications and delivered to a location of your choice.
We operate in all major market sectors in the UK and ROI.
We have invested in SHEQ processes to ensure we deliver high standards...
Get in touch with us
We would be happy to help if you have any questions or queries, please get in touch.