Advantages of water jet cutting
The uniqueness of water jet cutting is that no heat is transferred into the component through the cutting jet, resulting in no heat affected zone (HAZ) and no metallurgical changes in the processed material.
Water jet cutting allows efficient production, high component accuracy and excellent surface quality at the cut edge. What’s more, with water jet cutting, no pollutants are created during the cutting process so it is environmentally friendly too.
To accommodate growing customers demand, our portfolio features two Water Jet machines, which helps us to meet a wider range of 2D cutting requirements by offering more capacity and shorter lead times.
NCP 4020 Multi Head Water Jet capabilities
- Cutting up to 200mm thick material
- Cutting Stainless Steel, Duplex and Super Duplex materials
- Max length 4010mm
- Max width 2010mm
- Cutting tolerance +/- 0.25mm
- Twin heads on one machine allows us to cut 2 parts simultaneously
- Shorter lead times due to Ultra-High pressure 6200 Bar cutting pressure which allows us to increase cutting speed whilst maintaining a high quality cut
- Advanced CNC cutting control allows a high quality of cut to be maintained even when changing directions, allowing complex parts to be cut accurately. The part finish can be configured to customer’s requirements from a rough finish all the way through to ultra-fine.
Bystronic Byjet capabilities
- CE; no heat is transferred to the profile so CE Marking is exempt for construction
- High quality cut
- Cutting Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminium & Composites
- Cutting tolerances (+/- 0.25mm)
- Cut up to 200mm thick in all metals
- No heat affected zone
- Maximum length 4000mm
- Maximum width 2000mm
- Bystronic Byjet technology
Flat Laser Cutting
Cutting edge thermal processing
Enhancing your manufacturing efficiencies
Get in touch with us
We would be happy to help if you have any questions or queries, please get in touch.