WATER JET CUTTING
ADVANTAGES OF WATER JET CUTTING
The uniqueness of water jet cutting is that no heat is transferred into the component through the cutting jet, resulting in no heat affected zone (HAZ) and no metallurgical changes in the processed material.
Water jet cutting allows efficient production, high component accuracy and excellent surface quality at the cut edge. What’s more, with water jet cutting, no pollutants are created during the cutting process so it is environmentally friendly too.
- Cutting up to 200mm thick material
- Cutting Stainless Steel, Duplex and Super Duplex materials
- Max length 4010mm
- Max width 2010mm
- Cutting tolerance +/- 0.25mm
- Twin heads on one machine allows us to cut 2 parts simultaneously
- Shorter lead times due to Ultra-High pressure 6200 Bar cutting pressure which allows us to increase cutting speed whilst maintaining a high quality cut
- Advanced CNC cutting control allows a high-quality of cut to be maintained even when changing directions, allowing complex parts to be cut accurately. The part finish can be configured to customer’s requirements from a rough finish all the way through to ultra-fine.